The world leading Automaker Company Mazda has introduced Mazda CX-3 with an astonishing body design and enhanced features.
The Mazda CX-4 comes forth with a unique body design and it is consist of a 168.3 inches length, 69.6 inch width, 60.7 inches height and a wheelbase of 101.2 with a great 6.1 inch of ground clearance and 60.9 inches front and 59.9 inch rear tracks.
The great Mazda CX-4 boasts with its SKYACTIV18-G 2.0L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT and 146 HP powerful and effective engine at 6000 RPM which delivers a 146 lb-ft of maximum torque at 2800 RPM, having a displacement rate of 1998cc with a 83.5 x 91.2 mm Bore x stroke. The engine has an Advanced Direct Injection fuel system with a consumption ratio of 13:1. It has a Chain-driven dual overhead cam, 4 valves per cylinder with variable intake valve timing (VVT) Valvetrain and its engine block and cylinder is made up of a sturdy aluminum alloy which have the capability to bear the maximum power.
The vehicle has a SKYACTIV 18-Drive 6-Speed automatic transmission with manual-shift and Sport mode. It has a unibody chassis with ring structure, power rack-and-pinion Electric Power Assist Steering (EPAS) and implanted with an Anti-braking System to get the best grip on the track while driving with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD).
Safety and Security
- 3-Point Safety Belts For All Seating Positions
- Front Safety-Belt Pretensioners with Force Limiters
- Advanced Front Air Bags 5 with Seat Belt-Use, Passenger-Weight and Driver’s Seat-Position Sensors
- Front Seat-Mounted Side-Impact Air Bags and Side-Impact Air Curtains with Rollover Protection5
- Rearview Camera
- Latch Child-Safety-Seat Anchors & Upper Tether Anchors
- Side-Impact Door Beams
- Fold-Away Brake Pedal Assembly
- Engine Immobilizer Anti-Theft System
- Keyless Remote Panic Button (On Key Fob)
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Child-Safety Rear Door Locks