Gionee – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest high-end device, touted as the Gionee S11S smartphone. The main highlight of the device is that it comes with four sensors at both sides of the smartphone.
Gionee S11S Features
The smartphone features a 6.01 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution at 402 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the seventh generation Android 7.1 (Nougat) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Mediatek Helio P30 octa core processor and for graphics; there is a Mali-G71 MP2 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 6GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 16MP + 8MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a Dual 20MP + 8MP front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 3,600 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Silver, Gold.
Gionee S11S Specs
• 6.01 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution
• 402 of ppi pixel density
• Android 7.1 (Nougat) operating system
• Mediatek Helio P30 octa core processor
• Mali-G71 MP2 graphics processor
• 6GB of RAM
• 64GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
• Dual 16MP + 8MP rear camera
• Dual 20MP + 8MP front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po 3,600 mAh battery
• Fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Silver, Gold
Gionee S11S Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Gionee S11S smartphone retails for about 500 EUR.