The ZTE Blade V9 Smartphone has been the subject of a handful of leaks and rumors until now. Now, a new rumor, related to screen information for the handset, has surfaced. The rumors suggested that the phone will come with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
ZTE Blade V9 Smartphone Features
The smartphone features a 5.7 inches S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution at 424 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.0 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 506 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 2GB / 3GB / 4GB of RAM along with 16GB / 32GB / 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 16MP + 5MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 13 megapixel front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,200 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, Gold.
ZTE Blade V9 Smartphone Specs
- 7 inches S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution
- 424 of ppi pixel density
- Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa core processor
- Adreno 506 graphics processor
- 2GB / 3GB / 4GB of RAM
- 16GB / 32GB / 64GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
- Dual 16MP + 5MP rear camera
- 13 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3,200 mAh battery
- Color options: Black, Gold